Chào mừng bạn đến với Blog của lớp Kế toán 33A - Khoa Kinh Tế - Đại học Nông Lâm TPHCM

About us: Tập thể dễ thương vui tính & đoàn kết của lớp Kế toán A (DH07KEA) -Khoa Kinh Tế - Đại học Nông Lâm TPHCM
The lovable, funny and solidary community of Class Accounting A (DH07KEA)- Faculty of economics - Nong Lam University


Thứ Hai, 15 tháng 12, 2008

Last Christmas

[CHORUS:]
Last Christmas
I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year
To save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

[CHORUS:]

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance
But you still catch my eye
Tell me baby
Do you recognize me?
Well
It's been a year
It doesn't surprise me
I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you"
I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now
I know you'd fool me again
.: *^^* http://media.17vn.com :.

[CHORUS]

A crowded room
Friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you
And your soul of ice
My god I thought you were
Someone to rely on
Me?
I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now I've found a real love you'll never fool me again

[CHORUS x2]

A face on a lover with a fire in his heart
A man under cover buy you tore him apart
Maybe next year I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special.

0 nhận xét:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Đăng nhận xét

Life memories


Hội trại Khoa Kinh tế 16/11/2008 - a night to remember
KEA pro lém nha, cổng trại đoạt giải nhì, văn nghệ đoạt giải nhì, thắng 2 trò chơi lun^^
Đặc biệt là cái trò bật nhạc nhảy rùi cả hội kéo nhau "múa lửa" tới sáng, kaka

Quân sự 12/5/2008- unforgettable memories